Seen and Heard Counselling, Psychotherapy and Wellbeing offers the following services:
- 1:1 Therapy sessions for Children and Young People.
- 1:1 Therapy sessions for Adults.
- Parenting Support sessions.
- I am currently offering some limited face to face sessions, with covid safety provisions in place, that I would discuss with you before we meet.
- I am also currently offering zoom sessions.
All sessions last 50 minutes and cost £60
I ask that the first payment is made by bank transfer in advance of an initial appointment to secure that appointment. Subsequent appointments can either be paid for in advance by bank transfer, or at each session by cash.
If you need to cancel a session, at least 48 hours notice is needed. Unfortunately, if less than 48 hours notice is given, the full amount will be charged.
What issues I work with.
I work with a wide range of issues, such as; bereavement and loss, anxiety and panic attacks, depression, relationship difficulties with family/peers, confidence and low self-esteem, the effects of divorce and separation, bullying, trauma, self-harm, stress, low self-esteem and low confidence, and the effects of abuse (physical/ sexual/emotional/neglect). This list is not exhaustive, so please feel free to get in touch to discuss your, or your child’s concerns.
* Samaritans: 116123
* Childline: 0800 1111